Another nice, simple and useful blog post. This time for all those Google Chrome users out there.
Recently a client changed from using Internet Explorer as his main browser, to Google Chrome. The only thing that the user wanted to add, was a “Print” button. Now Google Chrome doesn’t have this as default, but we can create a workaround to display one. Follow these steps:
1. Open Chrome.
2. Go to the top right, and click on the 3 layered lines.
3. Go to Bookmarks, and click on “Show Bookmarks Bar”.
4. Now, right click on the Bookmarks bar, then click “Add a page”
5. In the Name box, type “Print”
6. In the URL textbox, input the following:
7. Make sure that the Bookmarks bar folder is selected and click “Save”.
That’s it, you’re done! One thing to note is that if you have lots of Bookmarks, then it will add it to the bottom of the list, simply drag it to where you want it on the bar.